With the announced retirement of Bob Weesner as the Village Manager, the Village Council is now considering candidates for the position of Village Manager. Interested applicants should contact Council Chair at [email protected], with a copy to [email protected].
This is a part-time position (approximately 20 hours per week). Manager must be able to operate out of his/her residence, with ability to be onsite at the Village when required. Village laptop and smart phone will be provided. Principal responsibilities include:
- serving as primary point of contact for Village residents and with external entities;
- publicly representing the Village’s position on matters consistent with Council decisions;
- ensuring compliance with federal, state and local laws and regulations;
- performance of basic budgeting and financial reporting activities;
- providing support for Council at its monthly meetings;
- preparation of official Village written materials including: correspondence, monthly Village newsletter, and website maintenance;
- contract oversight regarding vendors providing services to the Village.