- This event has passed.
Village Spring Fair – Plant Sale & Art Show
June 3 @ 10:00 am - 1:00 pm
Village Spring Fair on Saturday, June 3rd!
Come by Montgomery Avenue at Inverness Drive on Saturday, June 3 from 10am to 1pm and enjoy:
- Gorgeous native flowers and shrubs – Pre-order using link below: Some plants will also be available at the fair.
- Art show – Nature in Our Neighborhood! All ages and all art are welcome, from crayon & pencil drawings to photographs & oil paintings. Please see flyer below.
- Kids’ Corner– Bring the kids for a fun scavenger hunt and nature-friendly crafts!
- Fresh golden crispy crepesfrom The Crepe Shoppe available for purchase and cooked to order. We’re aiming for zero waste so please bring your own coffee cup.
- Live music!Folk Favorites & more!
- Free compost bins. Sign up for free trees.Get garden and nature advice from local experts and your favorite non-profits!
We hope to see everyone there!
Calling All Artists!
Submit your artwork to be showcased at Nature in Our Neighborhood, the NCC Spring Fair Art Show, on June 3 from 10am-1pm. All ages and skill levels are welcome. You may use whatever medium inspires you, from oil paints to markers or crayons.
We are accepting submissions through Friday, June 2. If you are interested, please drop off artwork with the artist’s name and title at the Sripathi residence, 3706 Stewart Dr., or contact Geetika Sripathi at [email protected] for more information.